So, for some of you this is a repeat from face book. However, I still have so many friends that don't face book that I thought this would make a great blog entry. (and this proves that I still know how to blog, despite some of your opinions)
This test has you add up the numbers in your birthdate and then it reveals what you're like. I felt mine was very accurate! You guys know me pretty well, what do you think? Am I messed up? Is there any hope? (hehe!)
2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so you! Glad you need friendship- but try to think of your needs every now and then. I love ya!
Post a Comment