How many of you can say you have air? Hehe! We all need it to live, silly me!
Tonight Dave got our final piece of the swamp cooler installed! Swamp coolers always seem to need something replaced. Last week when he hooked up the cooler he had to re-run the electrical, and then buy a new water fitting thing, then the float broke! Now that the float is fixed we have COOL air! It's great!
I think I'll miss having a hot house. I've used it as an excuse to be outside watching the boys ride bikes. I've used it as an excuse to just be outside. I've even used it as my excuse for not getting as much cleaning done, after all I just spent the whole day outside, how could I clean if I was outside?
And, because it's getting close to bedtime for me, I'll close with my excitement for the end of school! Tomorrow will be the last time Aundrea takes a spelling pretest for all of her 2nd grade career! And it will be the last time she does a math homework worksheet for 2nd grade! Dallas had her last spelling test last week, otherwise I could have celebrated that for her too! Two more bus rides for Colter and then he's done for the summer. Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it wonderful!! I love having air -- cool air!!
Post a Comment