Today was so great! I got to see an old friend, visit with some neighborhood friends and Bradley learned to ride a two wheeler!! I wish I had more energy to share the 'whole' story, but I don't! Maybe some day in the future I'll blog about it...don't hold your breath!
Can you guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?
Yep, I'll be up at the church watching Bradley ride his bike around to his hearts content!
Teaching your child to ride a bike with no training wheels is almost as exciting as potty training them. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEA for Bradley!! I agree that riding a two-wheeler is very exciting. And even before he goes to kindergarten. Wow! I feel a family bike ride coming on this summer...
I love seeing my kids gain the self-confidence and independence of riding a 2-wheeled bike. How fun for Bradley...and the rest of your family!
Post a Comment