Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My angels...

I may be a little slow, but I realized today that the visiting teaching program is inspired. Actually I've seen this with others, but made the connection with myself today! I currently have wonderful visiting teachers! One of them has been my visiting teacher for quite a while, the other is fairly new. As you all have noticed my mind has been on my mom a lot lately. One of my visiting teacher is going through a similar situation with their grandma, it was so nice to talk to someone else who is dealing with a similar circumstances. They remembered that I love pumpkin and made me pumpkin muffins! That alone was huge in my book! The way to my heart is with pumpkin anything! They took the time to chat amongst the chaos of the kids running around the room! They didn't hurry to get off to their next appointment. Their timing was perfect. Today was a great day to stop by, and I'm glad they did.



...they've inspired me to try harder and being a better visiting teacher myself!



(oh, and the message they left with me was also inspired! It was on Adversity by President Henry B. Eyring. Perfect for me right now in this stage of my life! You should read it!)

No comments: