Monday, May 25, 2009

Casting pearls before swine...

I've been thinking...(something I shouldn't do too often, but should do better at) I don't know who is reading my blog. I feel a little uncomfortable sharing stuff about my mom with someone I may not know. For those of you who know me and love me I am happy to share this with you; I'm sure I'll rely on your strength from time to time. I'm thinking I'll create a separate blog designated just for me to share my memories and feelings. If you'd like to be invited to read that blog leave a comment at the end if this entry. All comments are moderated by me before they are posted so I'll make sure no one knows who you are :)

The Ward family blog will continue to be the Ward family blog and who knows, maybe one day I'll even catch up on all the happenings of our lives...like Colter's first day of his new preschool and bus riding experience! Never mind that schools almost over! :) Good things continue to happen at our house and I'll continue to do my best to share (even if it is a little later than it happened).

No comments: