My first wish would be to get my own camera. I would like my own camera because then when I go take pictures with my dad I would have my own camera to use. My camera would be creamy red, because I really like the color red. It would shoot color, black and white, whatever I wanted.
My second wish would be to have my very own, one of a kind, laptop. My laptop would be creamy red, also. I would have an adorable creamy red cover with ladybugs on it. I love laptops and if I had my own then my parents could work on their computers and I could do my own dorky stuff on my laptop. That's why I want my own laptop.
My third wish would be to get 100,000 dollars for college. I would use the camera and laptop as resources. I am going to college to learn how to be a photographer. When I grow up I plan to own my own studio downtown.
Dallas is a super writer! I don't usually post her stuff because it upsets her that so many people may read it. She is working on a story...I'll have to get permission to share it! She's made a cover page and has comments from people who have read it. She's been working on it for several months...it doesn't have an ending YET, but when it does I'd really like to share it with you all!
Also, more poems to come from Dallas and writings from Aundrea as well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Dallas! I love your wishes. I want my own laptop too. And $100,000 wouldn't be too shabby either. I'd even go back to school and get a Master's Degree!
Post a Comment