Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Rotten Egg?
This morning Bradley and I challenged Dave to a race. We were all in the basement. I said to Bradley "hey, tell dad that the last one upstairs is a rotten egg". Bradley did as I had asked and then ran as fast as he could, BUT was so disappointed that he wasn't the rotten egg. Bradley loves being the winner, and therefore thinks that being a rotten egg is something great. He asked if we could change it to say 'the first one to ... is a rotten egg' and then he would try to win so he could be 'The Rotten Egg'. I don't know if I should try to explain that being a rotten egg isn't a good thing or just enjoy that he wants to win and does what I ask if 'the first one to... is a rotten egg'. It produces great results!(for now anyway!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe let him smell a rotten egg and he might change his mind and understand it isn't a good thing to be the rotten egg... Kids are cute.
Post a Comment