Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dave's idea of food storage



Tonight as I started getting ready to fire up the grill for a BBQ what do I find? A hot dog. Once single, lonely hot dog. Already been cooked non-the-less (last week!) Is this really a good way to store food? Who's idea was this anyway? Well at our house Dave usually does all the BBQing, so it must be him! I got a good laugh and then had to go get everyone (but Dave) and tell them about my find. They laughed with me. Then I thought...'this would make a great blog', 'I'd better hurry and get the camera'. Is this really Dave's idea of food storage? No, but it sure if funny! By the way, there were no takers for that single lonely hot dog. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Glad it wasn't all flea bitten or fly covered. That would just be gross! At least it had only been a week. You should let Dave in on the whole pantry in the basement to store food. Maybe it will catch on. :)

Sarah said...

umm...i'm pretty sure that was one of our hot dogs from last weeks bbq. sorry (sheepish grin)

Leah said...

Maybe you can plant it and it will grow a hot dog tree. That would be cool.