Monday, August 25, 2008

5th grade & 2nd grade! Hurray!

The girls have been so excited to go back to school. I'm not sure if its because they miss their friends or if its because they're going back to the NEW school? Or both.
Last night Dally couldn't sleep, she was so excited! She was up until 12:30am, poor kid! Morning came really fast for her. Drea was oblivious to the excitement and slept good and got up and going quickly! (That's not usual for her!)
Being back at the new school means we have our old time schedule back, which I am thrilled about. They go to school early and are all done for the day with time to still play before doing homework. I'm glad to say that I won't miss the getting home at 4:30pm schedule!
Mr. B missed his sister and asked several times during the day where Drea was. I think it will take some adjusting for him not having his 'friends' (aka, sisters) here. Tonight at bed time he asked if we could please go pick up the girls after school tomorrow. Not sure how long I'll keep up that routine.

Someone really needs to show me how to use the video function on my camera!



Drea with her awesome friends!
(Hurray for good friends!)







Dally and gang
(no need to worry,
they're not trouble!)







mom: 'hey, Dally, are you so excited for the 1st day of school?'

Dally: (see expression for response)








(this was taken after school)
Photographic proof that everyone
survived the 1st day of school!
Which means there will be a 2nd day!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Cute! Their back packs look loaded up already! Looks like you already figured out how to record a video on your camera! Thanks for sharing their first day. Gets me excited for Carter's first day tomorrow.