You be the judge! Do I deserve a pat on the back and a big thanks or a 'go straight to jail'?
My parents have been out of town, so I thought I'd go get one of their dogs and bring her to my house to 'play' with my dogs. Sounds nice, right? (just so you know- my parents have someone watching their dogs while their gone, they are not left all alone!!) I took the boys with me, in jammies and all!
Lady Belle was so excited to see us (so were the other dogs!). We brought her home. :) Miss Kitty and Prilla were thrilled to have a friend. They spent the day together, doing what dogs do...barking, sniffing each other bums and sleeping on the couch! What a perfect doggy day out, right? WRONG! When I went and got Lady Belle I didn't leave a note letting anyone know that I had taken her (why would I need to? The dog sitter wouldn't be coming by until later, and I'd have her home by the time they came by). WRONG AGAIN! The dog sitter came by not long after I was there and panicked (hopefully that's the right adjective!) when they couldn't find Lady Belle! He called the pound, he called the city to see if they had picked up a dog matching her description. With no luck! He tried calling my dad to find out if the dog had a microchip, so that if she was found they could identify her and hopefully return her home. With no luck! Thank goodness, we don't need to worry my dad! After several hours of searching and phone calls he calls my brother. My brother called me to see if I have Lady Belle, I was shocked that he could have known. After replying that I did indeed have her he told me what a mess I had created! I thought I was doing something nice? hum? Was I?
You be the judge... Should I get thanked or 'go straight to jail'?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm..this is a tough choice. I would like to see you go to jail just cuz that would sure make a great blog story! Can you imagine what you could write on that one? But then again, I think you were trying to be nice and helpful. I'm sixes on the whole thing... :)
Post a Comment