This past weekend my wonderful husband, with his sleeves rolled up, tackled the daunting plumbing problems. Hardware store he did go! And ta-da, no more leaky faucet. He took the disposal apart and found a cherry pit (with stem still in tact) had lodged itself into the grinder mechanism. Problem fixed, sink put back together! My husband, he's MY HERO! I love doing the dishes again! (ya, right! Whom I kidding?)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
My Hero!
For longer than I am willing to admit there has been a mild 'rain storm' under my kitchen sink. And last month my disposal decided to quick working! I quickly trained my kids to scrape all food into the garbage before rinsing their dishes. Needless to say, I dreaded doing the dishes or even turning the water on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well Dave gets on top of things much quicker than Ray does, I'm afraid to say. We have lived in this house for 4 1/2 years now and I just BARELY got a disposal in my sink! I know all about scraping nasty old food into garbage cans. Good for you DAVE!
Yeah right, who are you kidding. I KNOW you love doing the dishes, and mopping the floor, and ironing sheets...
Post a Comment