Today was not too bad of a day! I got over 10 hours of sleep and woke
feeling rested. I managed my nausea pretty well and had some wonderful
sister in my ward take great care of me! I had very little energy so it
was nice to rest. By the evening I was 'thinking' I felt normal, but by
then end of dinner I had overdone it. My kids noise bothered me, their
running around and being happy bothered me. Stimulation seems to make me
sick. I took a pill an went to sleep around 9:30. Our smoke detectors
started making sounds around 3am and woke me from my comfortable sleep.
By 5:30am I was feeling a huge wave of nausea and needed to take a pill.
I didn't sleep comfortable after that. Dave was very good to let me
stay in bed while he took care of the kids and got them off to school.
He even came back home after dropping Drea off to make sure I was ok. I
am very thankful to those who were on my calendar as helpers today! My
morning helper made a yummy scrambled egg and my mid-morning helper took
me for a walk, which felt GREAT! I had a nice yummy salad just before
taking me afternoon nap.
So far I have not noticed any rash, which
means no side effect to the taxitere. Hurray! And my mouth sores are not
as bad as last time either. (Are you loving this great news as much as I
am?!)
This afternoon I did something that a normal person would do- I
went to the bread store. I felt super accomplished! I got to spend some
one-on-one time with Colter doing homework. I think we spent more time
chatting than actually doing work, but that was ok. I enjoyed it!
Once I was able to get over the worst of the nausea I would say that today has been one of the better days.
Here's to hoping for more better days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment