So far today has been better than Saturday and Sunday! This makes me so
happy! My muscles and body ache, but the nausea isn't as bad as it has
been.
My neighbor came over this morning and did a little grocery
shopping for me. It was really nice to visit with someone! Before lunch I
got an hour long nap...best sleep I've had in DAYS!
While eating my
lunch I was able to work on my many Thank you notes. This was quite
therapuetic as it reminded me of how many people have reached out and
served my family. All great reminders that I am not alone in this
journey!!
This afternoon I had a friend stop by to visit with her
kids. I got to see her cute little baby and see how much he is growing
up! My boys enjoyed having company 'their' age here!
I am feeling
hopeful that with Dave going out of town in the morning that I'll be
feeling good enough to be alone. However, if you are on my list tomorrow
to check up on my I may be asking for help if I need it.
Keep those prayers coming my way that the nausea will pass and I can regain my strength for the next round of chemo!
Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment