Many of you thought I should go back to bed...some of you thought I should read a book...others of you thought I should get things done that are hard to do when the kids are around!
How many of you know me? Am I really going to sit around and read a book when there is stuff that needs to be done? Going back to bed did cross my mind! I strongly considered it! But in the end I spent my time taking a L-O-N-G warm shower, cleaning up breakfast, making beds and last but not least, spent time at a scrap booking store punching out leaf die cuts for Trek invitations. The house was so quiet, it was a strange feeling! I thought I could imagine what it was going to be like, it was not like I thought it would be. When I took my shower I locked the door...who was going to come barging in? What was I thinking? I never lock the door because someone always has to pee when I'm showering, so locking the door was a first :) It definately guaranteed my privacy :)
Well, now that I know how nice it is to be alone I can hardly wait for next Monday to experience it again!...What should I do? Monday is laundry day, but how can I spend that time doing something to capitalize on my alone-ness? What haven't I done in a long time that I need to try again? hmmm...guess I have lots to think about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE it!!! A long shower with a locked door ~ priceless!!!
Post a Comment