Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bradley has a...

Today when I picked Bradley up from school he started telling me the names of the kids in his class. He then tells me the name of one of the little girls and adds, "mom, she wants me to be her boyfriend".!! I almost dropped my jaw! My girls never had secret crushes or even cared about boyfriends in kindergarten. I'm sure if this little girl hadn't brought it up to Bradley he probably wouldn't have either! So, his response to her was, "ok, but I don't want a girlfriend."
He asked me what he should do if she wants to kiss him tomorrow, I told him to tell you he's not old enough to kiss! Tell her you need to be an adult first :)

1 comment:

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Oh man. I was just having the 'kissing' conversation with my girls the other night. They only kiss Daddy's and Grandpa's. And they can kiss one other boy once they get married. ;) We'll keep them believing that as long as we can. That's pretty funny, though! I like that he said he didn't want a girlfriend. At least he knows what he wants!