Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten!


My handsome Kindergartener! He was so excited!



Dave just had to sneak into the picture...just like he did for the girls first day!



These are the contraptions that will be hauling home the homework! Hurray!



Glad everyone is excited for school! (and really hoping I'm done with the picture taking!)



We got to school with plenty of time to spare. To kill time, I took more pictures! I think Bradley thought I was torturing him!



This was my favorite part! All the kids lined up for a name tag before going into class. The parents (or should I say large mass of people!) stood with camera's in hand clicking away! I wish I would have taken a picture of all the parents! It was quite humorous for me!



Bradley and his good buddy Elijah. They don't have the same teacher, but they do get to play at recess! This was taken after school, proof that he is still the same happy boy I dropped off!



Bradley and Jensen. In our neighborhood there aren't any kids Bradley's age, but Jensen lives in our Stake, so they play together as often as us mom's can get them together.


Some of you may be wondering if I cried as I left Bradley at school...I did not! I felt so proud and excited for him that no tears were shed! I am so proud of Bradley and excited for him as he starts reading and socializing with other kids his age! And deep down I hope that he'll be a good student, a good friend and one other's want to be around! I love you Mr.B! :)

No comments: