| I'm happy to say I love the results! I would have been worried if it had come back that I should be a blonde! (no offense to the blondes!) Check out the link and then post the results on your blog. Your Hair Should Be Brown |
![]() You are an intelligent, well respected person. You are very confident. You take yourself seriously, and other people take you seriously too. You are a good leader, and you can be trusted with someone's life. You motivate people well, and you command respect easily. You are competent, successful, and organized. You can't stand chaos. Some people mistake you for being cold, calculating, or elitist. |
Saturday, October 4, 2008
What's my hair color...really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It said I should have brown hair too- good thing because nature has kind of taken over that for me. Bye bye young blonde. Oh- and I was barefeet too. I posted it on my blog a while back. Fun! Maybe that is why you and I can be friends. We can be so much alike!
Brown hair too!
Post a Comment