I should have seen this coming! After reading Amy's blog and seeing that she'd been tagged, I knew I was going to be had! No hurt feelings Amy, I still love you. So to all my viewers, I get to air my weird/silly facts about myself. Now for clarification, I do not intend to share with you anything embarrassing or too personal. Ok, well maybe that's a lie, seeing how this is all personal, it is about me!1. I love Ironed sheets! This hasn't always been the case, but a few years ago I started ironing my sheets after they were washed and dried. There is something so irresistible and welcoming to freshly ironed sheets. I've been teased for doing this, and it's OK with me if you think I'm weird. I like it here(being weird).
2. When unloading the dishwasher and putting away my plastic cups and plates they HAVE to be put in rainbow order (reds, yellow, greens, blues, purple). And my silverware have to put in a certain way! Ok, the truth is...I load them into the dishwasher a certain way too. Silly? I know.
3. I love vacuum marks. When my girls were younger and wanting to learn to use the vacuum I really struggled letting them, because I was afraid it wouldn't look like the way I do it. I love vacuum marks! And I have been known to ask my kids to stay out of a certain room for awhile just so I could enjoy the vacuum marks longer. My boys love running back and forth between their beds when I vacuum (which ruins the marks), so I've had to relax my feelings some because its a silly thing to get upset with them over :)
4. Not only am I a candy notzi (which many of you already know), but I am a money notzi. I go online EVERY day and reconcile my bank accounts. This past spring when checking one of our accounts I noticed a transaction that I didn't have record of so I called Dave and asked him about it...turns out he was just leaving the place where the transaction occurred . He was so shocked that I had to information already.
5. I love oreo's! So much that when I buy them it is by the BOX, you know the kind you get at Costco? I have been known and seen often sitting on the couch at night after the kids go to bed eating a whole sleeve of them by myself. I don't share with Dave...if he wants some he can go get his own sleeve!
6. I HATE and have a TERRIBLE fear of helicopters!! You can call it post-traumatic stress. I have known about this fear since I was life-flighted as a youth, but not being exposed to them often its something that I sometimes forget. A few years ago I took my daughters to the Scarecrow festival for my daughters birthday, and while we were there a helicopter landed. My husband was on this helicopter taking aerial photos of the festival and I being a good wife told him I'd be waiting for him to land and would take photos of his arrival. It was not 50 feet from the ground when all of a sudden I started having a panic attack! The sound, the vibration, the thudding feeling in my body from the helicopter collapsed me into a puddle of tears in front of my daughters, their friends and everyone else at the festival.
7. When I was eight years old I had a brain tumor which killed a forth of my brain...doesn't that explain it all?
Now I tag, in alphabetical order, Amy, Angie, Celeste, Emily and Sarah. Care to play along?
2 comments:
After reading the first couple I had to check because I thought I was reading grandma's blog ... grin... I suffer/enjoy some of the same crazy things you do- the vacuum lines, the color coordination, I recently cried in front of a bunch of my friends, although I think I have a full brain. We probably use the same amount even if there is more mass to mine :)
Thanks for being a good sport- and hey you learned something new too! I think that we can call you the candy, money and vacuum Nazi from now on. But then again I already knew that about you.
Post a Comment