It's a good day when...
Here's what you do. Post a comment to this post and let me know what makes a good day a good day for YOU! I'm sure you can come up with a million suggestions, so feel free to share.
Let's have some fun with this.
Here, I'll go first.
It's a good day when...I see my children sharing and playing and getting along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'd have to agree with your good day...that would sure make my day happy!
It's a good day when...my hubby is in town and we get to spend some time together as a family (and a major plus when everyone is being nice and nobody is yelling, especially me:o).
It's a good day when...you find something you thought you'd lost forever, or you get a great deal on something you know your kid will love...or when you find out they make coconut flavored sno-cones...or when you figure out how to make them yourself!
It's a good day when you accomplish a project you've been thinking about/putting off for a while. It's a good day when you get that warm fuzzy feeling that someone loves you. It's a good day when you eat chocolate. It's a good day when you remember how much you love your Heavenly Father.
It's a good day when I can let go of being a perfect housekeeper and focus on being more involved with my kids.
It's a good day when I only have to change my shirt 2x because of all the nasty kid stuff that is on it.
It's a good day when I don't have a pounding headache by 4pm!
Post a Comment