Today my neighbor and friend gave me a can of Cooked Chicken Chunks (thanks, Cathi!). I've heard her rave about how good this chicken is, so it was fun to put it to the test. In search of a good recipe to use I decided on another good friends recipe (thanks, Becky!)...'Creamy Chicken and Pasta'. (the recipe will follow.) The recipe was easy, and dumping the chicken out of a can was great! No defrosting the chicken, no cooking the chicken , no cutting up the chicken! It was quick. And very little mess to clean up. So far I was thinking..'I could like this'. The selling point was when we sat down to enjoy our family dinner and the kids each commented on how yummy dinner looked and smelled!! Everyone ate what was given to them and some even had seconds. I love dinners where everyone leaves the table FULL and HAPPY! What more can a mother ask for?
So thank you to my friends for sharing their food, recipes and friendship with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What brand of chicken chunks? Because I have had some really bad canned chicken before... let me know.
Post a Comment