Creamy Chicken & Pasta
3 Cups Pasta, any shape
1 Can Cream of Chicken soup
1 12-ounce can Evaporated Milk
1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2/3 Cup French Fried Onions
3 Cups Cooked Chicken, chopped
Cook pasta in salted water for half the time recommended in package directions. Combine soup, milk and cheeses. Stir in onions, chicken and pasta. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Label and freeze.
To Serve (if you've frozen it):
Thaw. Place in greased baking dish. Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350. Uncover and top with more french fried onions. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes.
When I cooked my dinner I followed all the ingredients except the french fried onions, I didn't have any and left them out. It was delicious with out them. I also cooked the noodles for the whole time recommended because I would be skipping the freezing part and go straight to the oven. I baked it for 30 minutes, not 45.
Give it a try, I'd love to hear how you like it! :)
1 Can Cream of Chicken soup
1 12-ounce can Evaporated Milk
1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2/3 Cup French Fried Onions
3 Cups Cooked Chicken, chopped
Cook pasta in salted water for half the time recommended in package directions. Combine soup, milk and cheeses. Stir in onions, chicken and pasta. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Label and freeze.
To Serve (if you've frozen it):
Thaw. Place in greased baking dish. Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350. Uncover and top with more french fried onions. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes.
When I cooked my dinner I followed all the ingredients except the french fried onions, I didn't have any and left them out. It was delicious with out them. I also cooked the noodles for the whole time recommended because I would be skipping the freezing part and go straight to the oven. I baked it for 30 minutes, not 45.
Give it a try, I'd love to hear how you like it! :)
1 comment:
I think I just might cuz I have enjoyed every recipe I have made of yours already...from the awesome 2nd Ward Cookbook Part 1. I hope we have Part 2 someday... and lots more of YOUR recipes!
Post a Comment