After my Chemo party I came home and read through the love notes written by my friends and family. This one is a true gem! I'm sure the person who receives it is going to love this encouragement! My 5 year old niece spent quite a bit of time at the 'Chemo love note' station. She wrote the most love notes, and they were all heart felt from a 5 year old perspective. I am excited for the person receiving your love notes to read what you all wrote. Thank you!
The chemo scarf project was a huge success! I love that so many got involved in donating material, and that time was spent at my party writing notes to cancer patients. At my final count I made 53 chemo scarves! 17 of those I left in baskets on the day of my last Herceptin.
Tomorrow I'll be going to the Cancer Center to drop off Easter treats to my doctors and will also be taking a new supply of scarves for the hat baskets.
Thank you for helping me with this fun Chemo scarf project!
I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment