Friday, June 27, 2014

Quick update on blood work

I forgot to include in my email yesterday that my results from my echo cardiogram were good. No concerns.
For those that are interested here is my blood work results from yesterday as well.

Potassium- Low
WBC- 6.1, Normal is between 4.2-10.5
RBC- 3.14, Normal is between 4.04-5.48, so I'm low. No surprise as I feel tired quickly!
Hematocrit- 31.3%, Normal is between 38-48%, so I'm low.
Platelet count- 116, Normal is between 140-450, so I'm low.

So far today I'm feeling just ok. I feel pretty bleh. I slept good last night, which is always a plus!
This morning Bradley and I went shopping for our birthday cake ingredients and our cake is made! Just gotta wait until its cooled so we can put it together. Bradley chose a white cake mix and wants chocolate pudding in the middle, and frosted with cool-whip and sprinkled with mini chocolate chips. I told him he could pick out what we have for dinner, so far he hasn't made up his mind.
Thank you so much to all those who have wished Bradley and I a Happy Birthday! And also a big thank you to those who have dropped of flowers or sent me pictures of flowers! These acts lift my spirit and I feel your love!

Thank You!
And, I Love you all!

No comments: