Back in February Dallas told me she wanted to go to the temple to do baptisms ON her birthday! It wasn't until we looked at the calendar that we realized her birthday was on a MONDAY! We had to do some homework to see if the temples were even open on a Monday. There are two temples that are open during the morning, Salt Lake and Provo. Dallas chose the Provo temple, for reason other than that's just the one she wanted to go to. :) Our Bishop was very accommodating and gave Dallas her recommend one day early so we could go!Provo was the temple that Dave and I went to a lot, as we lived in Provo for quite a few years during the beginning of our marriage. Driving the streets there felt so good, I felt so at home! Returning to that temple was special too. Dallas was on such a high!
This is Dallas on our way into the temple! Doesn't she look so grown up?!
The beautiful fountain that was put in since the last time I was there! A very kind missionary on his way back to the MTC took this picture for us! :)
I think Dallas' smile is even bigger than it was before we went into the temple!
Mother and daughter! So cute!
Dallas has it all planned! We're going to go to the temple several times a month, early before school! I am overjoyed that my daughter has such an interest in Temple work! I know she has a testimony of Temple work! And I can't wait to go again with her!
This was her perfect birthday ever! And because my post wouldn't be complete without telling you what we ate for dinner, seeing as that is a tradition for us, Dallas chose Baked Potato Bar! So delicious! What happened after dinner is another post! Stayed tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment