Monday, November 17, 2008

Going back in time...will you please? With me?

I feel a little overwhelmed with how much I need to catch up on! Maybe this is the problem with blogging. You have all these great idea's of things to blog and share...and then never get around to doing it while you're in the moment. I know many of you most likely relate! I've read on your blogs your 'catch up' postings that go on and on.
Well now it's my turn to do some catching up.

Colter's First Day of Preschool.
Oh how he loves his teacher. There are about 5 or 6 other kids
in his class and 2 teachers aids. Many, if not all the kids in his class have some sort of
mild developmental delay. He goes to preschool once a week for 1 1/2 hours. Its better than I could have imagined it being. Bradley loves the one-on-one time he gets with me, and I love having that special time with him!


Colter's Art project at the end of Day #1.
Can you tell its a monster? They used finger paint and mixed in some dry oatmeal to add texture. They said Colter was the only one who didn't mind the weird texture on his skin.
Every week they do a new drawing/coloring/painting project.
What am I to do with all his masterpieces?

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Here's a few ideas of how to use all those art pieces:

Some of these ideas were in the October issue, which I still have at my house and I'd be happy to loan you.

This first set is my favorite!
http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/decorating-ideas/feature/displaying-kids-art/displaying-kids-art2.html

Here are some more:
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11252

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=12080

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11836

Sarah said...

take pictures of them and post them on your blog silly! (then you don't have to keep the real thing if you're trying to declutter)