REAL JOYS
Over the years it has been a JOY watching my little children grow and learn and progress day by day. Then, as they've grown older, it was watching them grasp the ideals of the gospel, and seeing them put those ideas into action. There is a sweet peace that comes as I see my children grow in knowledge, and my heart swells with the knowledge that their testimony is also growing.
I am enJOYing having a missionary in the field who is delighted in serving the Lord, ans who loves to share the great message he has with those whom the Lord would have hear it. Knowing that my other children will also have this opportunity brings me much JOY.
I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such special children and a wonderful spouse. I am also very thankful that we as a family have the gospel and can enjoy serving and loving others together.
--Peggy Baker--
Over the years it has been a JOY watching my little children grow and learn and progress day by day. Then, as they've grown older, it was watching them grasp the ideals of the gospel, and seeing them put those ideas into action. There is a sweet peace that comes as I see my children grow in knowledge, and my heart swells with the knowledge that their testimony is also growing.
I am enJOYing having a missionary in the field who is delighted in serving the Lord, ans who loves to share the great message he has with those whom the Lord would have hear it. Knowing that my other children will also have this opportunity brings me much JOY.
I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such special children and a wonderful spouse. I am also very thankful that we as a family have the gospel and can enjoy serving and loving others together.
--Peggy Baker--
Joy to me is being my mothers daughter.
Joy is loving and serving my mom.
Mom, I love you !
Joy is loving and serving my mom.
Mom, I love you !
2 comments:
That is sweet Christy. I'm glad your mom wrote that down so you can now read it at a time that is so important for you to know those things in your mother's mind and heart.
Christy! It's fun to see you cute family on here! Of course the photography is amazing. Thanks for sharing a good thought. Joy really is in those everyday moments. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment